FULKING PARISH COUNCIL
Tel: 01273 846310 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
17 Ockley Way, Hassocks,
Following the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, and with regard to regulations on Access to Local Government Meetings, members of the public are advised that they have a right to film/record the meetings of Fulking Parish Council. Members of the public are also advised that by attending a meeting of Fulking Parish Council, they give their consent to being filmed/recorded by other members of the public, if such activity is taking place.
Please note that there will not be a separate planning meeting to discuss applications received, and these are included on the agenda below.
Public Participation: There will be a period of 15 minutes set aside at the beginning of the meeting for the public to ask questions or make comments on items on the Agenda. Comments on items not appearing on the agenda can be made at the chairman’s discretion.
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Members’ Interests.
- Approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting of 4th January 2018 and the Planning Meetings of 8th February and 26th March 2018: The minutes, subject to any amendments, to be approved and signed as a true record of the meeting.
- Reports from District and County Councillors.
- Matters Arising & Outstanding Actions: To clarify and report on actions brought forward from the last meeting.
- Planning Matters: To comment on planning applications received from South Downs National Park.
SDNP/18/01642/FUL – Erection of dwelling – Cannonberries, Poynings Road, Fulking, BN5 9NB
Proposal: Erection of dwelling
- Planning Decisions from South Downs National Park: To receive decisions on planning applications from
Barn Cottage (SDNP/17/06007/FUL), Land at Cannonberries (SDNP/17/06019/FUL),
Perching Farm Cottage (SDNP/18/00218/HOUS).
- Parking – Road Lines: To discuss yellow lines and parking in the Parish.
- Grit Bins and Winter Road Management Plan: To discuss the Winter Plan.
- General Data Protection Regulations: To discuss changing legislation in 2018.
- Reports from Outside Bodies.
- Information Items. To receive information and items for the agenda at future meetings.
- Correspondence. To discuss correspondence and respond to correspondence received.
- Financial Matters: To receive the report on the Council’s income and to approve future expenditure.
Date of Annual General Meeting of the Council and Annual Parish Meeting: Thursday 10th May 2018
Date of the next Ordinary Meeting: Thursday 12th July 2018
Both to be held at Fulking Village Hall at 7.30pm.