There will be a meeting of Fulking Parish Council on Thursday 11th October 2018 at 7.30pm at The Village Hall, Fulking
2. Declaration of Members’ Interests.
3. Approvsl of previous minutes.
4. Reports from District and County Councillors.
5. Matters Arising – Operation Watershed
6. Planning Matters:
SDNP/18/04735/HOUS. Thatchly The Street Fulking Henfield West Sussex BN5 9LU.
Erection of a 2 storey rear extension.
7. Parking in Clappers Lane.
8. Dark Night Skies.
9. Elections 2019.
10. Market Garden.
11. Village Hall Lease.
12. Fulking Spring, Ram Pump System
13. Unoccupied cottages in Stammers Hill (nos: 2 & 4)
14. Reports from Outside Bodies. – Inter Parish Meeting – Cllr Healy
15. Information Items.
17. Financial Matters:
Date of the next Ordinary Meeting: Thursday 10th January 2019 to be held at Fulking Village Hall at 7.30pm.
Trevor Parsons, Parish Clerk
17 Ockley Way, Hassocks, West Sussex BN6 8NE