If you missed booking a Sussex Wildlife Trust event for your children at Woods Mill, or if the dates weren’t right, then you might want to consider the rather similar range of events at Stanmer Park. For crows, Stanmer Park is much further away from Fulking than Woods Mill, but the travel time in a car is only five to ten minutes longer.
- Tuesday 6 August: Woods Mill – Watery World
- Wednesday 7 August: Stanmer Park – Super Shelters
- Tuesday 13 August: Woods Mill Summer – Groovy Gardens
- Wednesday 14 August: Stanmer Park Summer – Tracks & Signs
- Tuesday 20 August: Woods Mill Summer – Terrific Trees
- Wednesday 21 August: Stanmer Park Summer – Terrific Trees