Renewed traveller risk

Albourne map
There’s an illegal occupation by travellers near the Village Hall in Albourne, and the people may be moved on. MSDC and Sussex Police are aware of it. If you have any issues relating to this occupation, phone Sussex Police on 101 (the non-emergency number). If you see a crime being committed (or just about to be), phone 999 instead. As ever, please continue to keep your garden sheds, outbuildings, etc., secured.

Richard Corner, 219

Update: direct action by Sompting residents earlier this week.