Fulking Parish Council will hold their quarterly meeting at 7.30pm on Thursday 4th January 2017 at the Village Hall
Members of the Press & Public are welcome to attend.
A G E N D A
Public Participation There will be a period of 15 minutes set aside at the beginning of the meeting for the public to ask questions or make comments on items on the Agenda. Comments on items not appearing on the agenda can be made at the chairman’s discretion. Once the meeting is in session there will be no further public participation.
- Chairman’s Welcome.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Approval of minutes of 12th October and 12th December
- Reports from MSDC Councillors & WSCC Councillor Joy Dennis
Matters arising from the above minutes not on the agenda:
HGV sign update-Miles; Proposed parking measures West of Lady Brook Spring update-Mark.
6.1 Erection of dwelling on land at Cannonberries, Poynings Road, Fulking, Henfield, West Sussex. BN5 9NB. Proposal: SDNP/17/06019/FUL
6.2 Extension to and re-modelling of existing house. Barn Cottage, Poynings Road Fulking BN5 9NB. SDNP/17/06007/FUL
- Village Hall status-Miles
- Freedom of Information/Transparency-All
- Operation Watershed update-Miles
- Yellow lines proposal(s) full discussion-All
- Financial Matters (including Cheque List & Stubbs, Income & Expenditure to date, Budget v’s actual, quarterly bank reconciliation.
- 2018/19 Precept approval for submission to MSDC.
Date of next meeting: Thursday, 12th April.
Clerk to Fulking Parish Council
01273 846186, 22 Kymer Gardens, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6 8QZ