There will be a meeting of Fulking Parish Council on Thursday 12th July 2018 at 7.30pm, at The Village Hall, Fulking for the transaction of the following business.
Public Participation: There will be a period of 15 minutes set aside at the beginning of the meeting for the public to ask questions or make comments on items on the Agenda. Comments on items not appearing on the agenda can be made at the chairman’s discretion.
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Members’ Interests.
- Approve the Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting of 10th May 2018. The minutes, subject to any amendments, to be approved and signed as a true record of the meeting.
- Reports from District and County Councillors.
- Matters Arising & Outstanding Actions: To clarify and report on actions brought forward from the last meeting.
– Winter Management Plan
– Operation Watershed
– Road condition at PNCC
- Planning Matters: To comment on planning applications received from South Downs National Park being SDNP/18/02349/HOUS Demolish summer house and build garden room.
2 South View Cottages The Street Fulking BN5 9LT
- Parking – Road Lines: To discuss yellow lines and parking in the Parish.
- Reports from Outside Bodies.
Report on Inter Parish Meeting – Cllrs Trist and Healy
- Information Items. To receive information and items for the agenda at future meetings.
- Correspondence. To discuss correspondence and respond to correspondence received.
- Financial Matters: To receive the report on the Council’s income and to approve future expenditure.
Date of the next Ordinary Meeting: Thursday 11th October 2018.
Trevor Parsons, Parish Clerk
17 Ockley Way, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6 8NE
Tel: 01273 846310