Planning improvements to your garden or home?

planning_portalPlanning improvements to your garden or home? Then the Parish Council urge you to check with planning portal first to see if you need planning permission.

The Planning Portal is the UK Government’s online planning and building regulations resource for England and Wales.

It has the following sections
Do I need planning permission?
Interactive guides
A step by step guide to planning procedure
Building Regulations
Information on planning in your area.

Any possible planning breaches brought to the attention of the Parish Council will be notified to Mid Sussex District Council for investigation.

Andrea Dickson
Clerk to Fulking Parish Council
01444 451 060
12 Turners Mill Road
Haywards Heath
West Sussex
RH16 1NN