An Ordinary Meeting of Fulking Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on Thursday 10th October 2019 at 7.30pm, the meeting will consider the items set out below.
Trevor Parsons – Parish Clerk
Following the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, and regarding regulations on Access to Local Government Meetings, members of the public are advised that they have a right to film/record the meetings of Fulking Parish Council. Members of the public are also advised that by attending a meeting of Fulking Parish Council, they give their consent to being filmed/recorded by other members of the public, if such activity is taking place.
Public Participation: There will be a period of 15 minutes set aside at the beginning of the meeting for the public to ask questions or make comments on items on the Agenda. Comments on items not appearing on the agenda can be made at the chairman’s discretion.
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Members’ Interests.
- Approve the Minutes* of the Ordinary Meeting of 11th July 2019 and Extraordinary Council Planning Meeting of 13th August 2019
- Planning Applications Update
- Reports from District and County Councillors
- Matters Arising & Outstanding Actions
- Fulking to Henfield Bridle path
- Mayfield Development Update
- Winter Plan Update
- Operation Watershed Update
- Village Hall Lease Update
- Reports from Outside Bodies
- Information Items
- Financial Matters
Date of the next Ordinary Meeting: Thursday 9th January 2020 at Fulking Village Hall at 7.30pm.