Extraordinary meeting of Fulking Parish Council
Tuesday 13th August 2019 at 7.30pm, at The Village Hall, Fulking
Present: Councillors Miles Firth (Chairman), Karen Healey and Linda Dyos and Trevor Parsons (Parish Clerk)
No members of the public were present.
The meeting opened at 7:00 pm.
- Apologies: Cllrs Mark Hind and Samantha Leader.
- Declarations of interest: all councillors present confirmed that they had no interests to declare in the matters to be discussed at the meeting.
- Approval of Ordinary Council Meeting Minutes of 11th July 2019 deferred to the next full council meeting to be held on 10th October 2019.
- Planning Matters: To comment on planning application received from South Downs National Park being
- I) SDNP/19/03567/HOUS 2 Paythorne Farm Cottages Edburton Road Fulking BN5 9LP construction of new front porch; demolition of rear porch, reconstruction as utility room and c. with extension to side to boundary with No 1.
It was noted:
The Council was pleased that the new drawings now comply with SDNPA planning policies. Voting: Unanimous Support.
- ii) SDNP/19/03354/HOUS Downside Poynings Road Fulking BN5 9NB Single storey timber framed and timber clad garage and games room structure.
It was noted:
Providing this planning application conforms with the emerging Development Management Policy SD31: Extensions to existing dwellings, and provision of annexes and outbuildings, it is unclear from the documents whether the proposal does or does not increase the floorspace of the existing dwelling by more than 30%. Voting: two in favour and one neutral.