Fulking Parish Council will hold a planning meeting, immediately followed by their quarterly meeting at 7:30 on Thursday July 14th 2016 in the Village Hall — agenda.
Location: The Croft The Street Fulking Henfield West Sussex BN5 9LX
Proposal: Single storey front extension to extend kitchen and replace conservatory with sun room.
Location: Clappers House, Clappers Lane, Fulking, Henfield West Sussex BN5 9NH
Proposal: A two storey extension to the west elevation
PARISH COUNCIL AGENDA
1. Chairman’s Welcome.
3. Declaration of Interest.
4. Approval of minutes 14th April 2016
5. Matters arising from the above minutes not on the agenda
6. Reports from MSDC Councillor Colin Trumble & WSCC Councillor Peter Griffiths
7. Comments from the floor.
8. Transparency funding update.
9. Clappers Lane drainage
10. Proposed parking measures West of Lady Brook Spring.
11. Dog waste bins.
12. Mailing list
13. Update to Mid Sussex Plan
14. Financial Matters (including Cheque List & Stubbs, Income & Expenditure to date, Budget vs actual, quarterly bank reconciliation).
15. Dates of meetings.
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend.