You are cordially invited to an Ordinary Meeting of Fulking Parish Council, at the Village Hall on Thursday 4th April 2019 at 7.30pm, the meeting will consider the items set out below.
Following the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, and with regard to regulations on Access to Local Government Meetings, members of the public are advised that they have a right to film/record the meetings of Fulking Parish Council. Members of the public are also advised that by attending a meeting of Fulking Parish Council, they give their consent to being filmed/recorded by other members of the public, if such activity is taking place.
Trevor Parsons Parish Clerk
Public Participation: There will be a period of 15 minutes set aside at the beginning of the meeting for the public to ask questions or make comments on items on the Agenda. Comments on items not appearing on the agenda can be made at the chairman’s discretion.
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Members’ Interests.
- Approve the Minutes of the Extraordinary Council Planning Meeting of 18th March 2019: The minutes, subject to any amendments, to be approved and signed as a true record of the meeting.
- Planning Applications Update.
- Reports from District and County Councillors.
- Matters Arising & Outstanding Actions: To clarify and report on actions brought forward from the last meeting.
- Approval of Procedures Review
- Elections Update
- Reports from Outside Bodies.
- Information Items. To receive information and items for the agenda at future meetings.
- Correspondence. To discuss correspondence and respond to correspondence received.
- Financial Matters: To receive the report on the Council’s income and to approve future expenditure.
Date of Annual General Meeting of the Council and Annual Parish Meeting: Thursday 15th May 2019
Date of the next Ordinary Meeting: Thursday 11th July 2019
Both to be held at Fulking Village Hall at 7.30pm.