Extraordinary meeting of Fulking Parish Council (FPC) held on Tuesday 15th September 2020 at 7pm via Microsoft Teams.
Present: Councillors Miles Firth (Chairman), Mark Hind, (Vice Chairman), Linda Dyos, Karen Healy, Samantha Leader and Trevor Parsons (Clerk)
The meeting opened at 7.00pm and there were two members of the public in attendance.
20/061/PM. Apologies for Absence. All councillors present therefore there were no apologies for absence required.
20/062/PM. Declaration of Members’ Interests. None
20/063/PM. Planning matters
SDNP/20/03461/HOUS – Location: Perching Sands Farmhouse Edburton Road Fulking BN5 9LS Proposal: Replacement of ground floor bay and window alterations. Ground floor side extension and 2 storey addition
It was noted that:
- The previous planning application SDNP/13/01530/FUL was approved however the building work was not started.
- The application appears to conform will SDNPA regulations
- The applicants have confirmed that access to the public footpath will be maintained throughout the completion of the building work
- The plans are well produced and will be a general improvement on the property.
- DNS addressed and materials in keeping with other houses nearby.
The Council would expect that all building traffic be directed to and from the west to avoid unnecessary traffic through the village.
Councillors voted FOUR IN FAVOUR and ONE NEUTRAL of the application.
The meeting closed at 7.20pm.
Date of the next Ordinary Meeting: Thursday 8th October 2020 at 7.30pm via Microsoft Teams