Please note there is a Fulking Parish Council meeting to be held on Thursday 9th January 2014 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.
Members of the Press & Public are welcome to attend.
- Chairman’s Welcome.
- Declaration of Interest.
- Report from MSDC Councillor Colin Trumble and WSCC Peter Griffiths
- Approval of minutes 10th October 2013
- Matters Arising from the above minutes not on the agenda (to include Old Pump House, Lady Brook Spring, Operation Watershed,Footpath 4f, Winter Management, Precept).
- Standing orders amendment.
- North Town Field –Parish Matter Autumn article, Grass cutting 2014-15 and fencing.
- Rights of Way
- Defib machines
- Financial Matters (including Cheque List & Stubbs, Income & Expenditure to date, Budget v’s actual, quarterly bank reconciliation).
- Suggested speakers for Annual Parish meeting
- Comments from the floor.
- Dates of next meetings.
Clerk to Fulking Parish Council
01444 451 060
12 Turners Mill Road