Fulking Parish Council will hold their quarterly meeting at 7:30pm on Thursday July 13th 2017 in the Village Hall — agenda.
PARISH COUNCIL AGENDA
- Chairman’s Welcome.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Approval of minutes of 6th March, 11th & 13th April, and 11th & 18th May, 2017
- Reports from MSDC Councillors & WSCC Councillor Joy Dennis
- Comments from the floor.
Matters arising from the above minutes not on the agenda: Ladybrook Spring maintenance update-Michael; Drainage along Edburton Road update-Michael; Hillside drainage-Miles; HGV sign update-Miles; Proposed parking measures West of Lady Brook Spring update-Mark; Preston Nomads entrance-Miles.
- Clappers Lane Update-Miles/Linda
- Operation Watershed update-Derek
- Transparency update-Derek
- Proposed annual review of procedures-Derek
- NTF insurance update-Miles
- Playground inspection/maintenance update-Derek
- Proposed 2018 meeting dates approval; 11th January, 12th April, 12th July, 11th October, AGM 3rd May-all
- Financial Matters (including Cheque List & Stubbs, Income & Expenditure to date, Budget v’s actual, quarterly bank reconciliation.
- Date of next meeting: 12th October, 2017.
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend.