Fulking Parish Council will hold their quarterly meeting at 7:30 on Thursday January 12th 2017 in the Village Hall — agenda.
PARISH COUNCIL AGENDA
1. Chairman’s Welcome.
3. Declarations of Interest.
4. Approval of minutes 13th October 2016
5. Matters arising from the above minutes not on the agenda: (North Town Field trees)
6. Reports from MSDC Councillors & WSCC Councillor Peter Griffiths
7. Comments from the floor.
8. Development/Planning transfer to SDNPA feedback.
9. Ladybrook Spring maintenance update.
10. Neighbourhood Plan discussion
11. Drainage along Edburton Road update
12. Fulking Village Action Plan update & Procedure Revision
13. Increased traffic in Clappers Lane update.
14. Transparency funding update.
15. Clappers Lane drainage and Operation Watershed update.
16. Proposed parking measures West of Lady Brook Spring update.
17. Dog waste bins update.
18. Hillside bridle path drainage-flooding on Poynings Road & ‘the Deans’
19. SDNP Survey update
20. Brighton & Hove Land Sales.
21. Financial Matters (including Cheque List & Stubbs, Income & Expenditure to date, Budget v’s actual, quarterly bank reconciliation.
22. 2017/18 Precept.
23. Date of next meetings: 13th April, 13th July, and 12th October. APM/AGM 11th May 2017.
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend.
Derek Blackhall – Clerk to Fulking Parish Council
22 Kymer Gardens,
West Sussex BN6 8QZ